The City Library Under Orange
Kia ora koutou. Hi everyone,
At this stage, all sites of the City Library will not require Vaccine Passes when we transition into Orange under the COVID protection framework (traffic light system).
Your experience at the City Library (all locations) under Orange will be very similar to Alert Level 2.
For most up-to-date City Library service information please see: https://citylibrary.pncc.govt.nz/covid19-information
Important information for when you visit under Orange. Please:
- Stay at home if you are unwell.
- Wear a mask at all times while in the library.
- Contact trace – please use the NZ COVID tracer app or sign in with a staff member before entering.
- Keep 1 metre away from anyone you don’t know, including staff.
- Be considerate of others.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we are hard at work bringing you the City Library initiatives you value.
Visiting the Library:
- The Central Library is open with modified hours.
- Ashhurst, Awapuni, Roslyn, and Te Pātikitiki are open with normal hours.
- Youth Space is open with modified hours.
- Blueprint: The City Library Makerspace is open for bookings only.
- The Mobile Library is off the road as we are unable to maintain physical distancing rules.
- All onsite programmes and regular activities are postponed or cancelled at this time. We will keep you updated with rescheduled programmes once we have more information.
- All library meeting rooms are closed and bookings cancelled.
- All return bins are open.
- There are no overdue or hold fees and no DVD/CD charges.
Vaccine Pass assistance:
Please note that you may need a Vaccine Pass for visiting other public facilities, businesses or to access other services. At the City Library we can help you get one, just ask a member of staff.
It is important to get information from reliable and authoritative sources:
- Read about Palmerston North City Council developments
- Ministry of Health Website Advice for the General Public: https://www.health.govt.nz/our…
- Central Government Unite against COVID-19: https://covid19.govt.nz
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we are hard at work bringing you the City Library services you value.