The City Library Under Level 2
Kia ora koutou. Hi everyone,
We are looking forward to seeing you all back at the City Library, with a few changes. Most of our City Library locations will reopen under Level 2, but opening days and hours will be affected as we navigate health and safety requirements.
- The Central Library will reopen on Thursday 9 September and will have modified hours until the end of September.
- Ashhurst, Awapuni, Roslyn, and Te Pātikitiki will reopen on Thursday 9 September.
- Youth Space and Blueprint: The City Library Makerspace will reopen with modified days and opening hours from Wednesday 22 September.
- The Mobile Library will be off the road because of physical distancing rules.
- All onsite programmes and regular activities are postponed or cancelled under level 2. We will keep you updated with rescheduled programmes once we have more information.
- All Library meeting rooms are closed and bookings cancelled.
- All return bins are open.
- There are no overdue or hold fees and no DVD/CD charges.
Some important information for when you visit any City Library location under Level 2:
- Please stay at home if you are unwell.
- Please wear a mask while in the library.
- You will need to contact trace at all locations -please show staff your green check for NZ COVID tracer app or contact trace with a staff member before entering.
- Please stay 2 metres away from anyone you don’t know, including staff.
- Please be considerate of others.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we are hard at work bringing you the City Library services you value.
For more Library Service information please see: https://citylibrary.pncc.govt.nz/covid19-information